Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sunshine Superman.



I cannot wait for Spring.  I'm beginning to believe in the whole idea of it bringing rebirth.  Not only for nature, but for humanity.  I think the new year should start in March.  Maybe I feel that way because my birthday is in March.  

But it's a new year. The first full year as a college student. I know this is where I need to be. 
I started my internship with Roxanne Lowit, the photographer.  I wish it was more hands on, but I'll take anything.  Just being involved in something outside of school, with a well-known photographer, working towards what I want to do, in New York City.  This is the first year of the rest of my life, the life I have intended for myself.   

Finally.

See you in the Sunshine, 
Jenny.

(photo from ffffound.)

No comments: