Thursday, June 11, 2009

time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time...

which is good because I spent the entire day (so far) watching movies.  It's becoming an all too frequent trend.  But I like spending my day off curled up on the couch with frozen grapes and raisenettes.  

My Girl. a timeless classic, perfect for a summer day when you want a cute movie with some awesome '70s tunes.  Smokey Robinson and Creedence Clearwater Revival? Yes please.  I also want a mood ring again now that I saw this movie. 


The Graduate. One of my top 10 movies. I felt just like Dustin Hoffman when I graduated last year. Except I didn't have a Mrs. Robinson (or Mr. Robinson?)...



Me, You and Everyone We Know.  I had heard a lot about this movie, made in 2005, recently so I decided to check it out for myself.  Unfortunately it didn't live up to the hype.  It had its moments, but all in all I found the "live each day as if it was your last" message to be a little too contrived.  I found myself about to turn it off multiple times because it was almost too nauseating.  



after I do some "productive" tasks, I plan on watching Revolutionary Road, Lolita, and/or Election.

mmm, I love having days off. 

No comments: