Monday, April 20, 2009

10 Things I Hate About You + Picture Love.

I hate the way you talk to me, 
And the way you cut your hair. 
I hate the way you drive my car,  
I hate it when you stare.  
I hate your big dumb combat boots  
And the way you read my mind.  
I hate you so much it makes me sick, 
It even makes me rhyme. 
I hate the way you’re always right,  
I hate it when you lie.  
I hate it when you make me laugh, 
Even worse when you make me cry  
I hate it when you’re not around, 
And the fact that you didn’t call  
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,  
Not even close… 
Not even a little bit…  
Not even at all.



I love the sound of this rain. and the lightning outside my window. Now I just want thunder.  I miss falling asleep to this as a kid...

MMO+One+Stormy+Night+cover.jpg


lucky for me I'm downloading it now. 

No comments: